Saturday, November 7, 2009

lazy

well ~ let's start my not long not short ...
6-november-2009...
my mummy fetch me go jusco and meet my aunt
and go huanxidei for my lunch .. thn my sister accompany me go popular
at popular i use 30-40 minutes to choose my dream book
i had buy around rm120 .. and im damn happy after i get my dream book
crystal & penny at popular too .. thn follow them go watch movie
we choose ' poker king ' ... 4:10 start
before went to cinema .. we went to ' etude house '
i dint in .. cause i dint use any cosmetics
so..there...not suit for me ^^
and i went mimimomo .. beside etude house ...
4:10 ... -------------------------------------
erm..poker king .... it's a funny movie ..hehez
after shows..we went huanxidei eat dinner again
thn crystal,penny,mimiko quarrel at there
cause them go eat buffet .. but penny's mummy wanted her b4 9:30 back home
aiyors ~ i lazy to write lo .. actually ~
so , i dunwan write lox ~ call crystal write ~
hahas~ and yesterday real super happy
cause i get many thing that i wants to buy .. chick chak ~ ^^
2morrow 2morrow 2morrow .. it's a sunday .. it's a sunny day ~~~~
i love my weekend .. and my sister gonna went work
damn siienz at here lox ~ .....
more 5 days .. i cant sit my beloved place in 2harmoni adi ~
see you ~ beloved place .

0 comments:

Twitter

  © Chloe 'Photoblog II' by SmilesChloe 2008

Back to TOP