Wednesday, October 14, 2009

thanks much :)

well,today im reali happy & except
first . im already get ' NEW MOON STORY BOOK ' from ying yu
it seem as thick as a dictionary ><
im gonna pengsan . i havent read b4 seem gt 500++ page
somore,it's english word!
however,i'll try my best to read finish~ huaiting ^^
can't give up in halfway ~ weeee*
second . 2morrow my lovely girl ( ying yu ) will take ' TWILIGHT ' movie for me!!!!
actually , she was dl at computer
she copy in her pendrive and take for me!!!
grateful :)
now im waiting ' Twilight saga : New Moon's Movie ' !!!!
excited ! guys !
thanks so much . lovely girl ^^
.
beside that . tis friday & next monday is holidays . right ?
i consider to go to 1u . long time no see ! my beloved place !!!
seem 3 months did not go thr adi . missing ~ T.T
actually,hang out i more like wear long jeans . cause can make your legs long abit ~
year exam . confused . mad . dizzy . cry . irritable . fear . stress!!!
god bless me . please ><
it's time to chase my ' new moon ' ~ wink * bye *
- always keep the faith -

0 comments:

Twitter

  © Chloe 'Photoblog II' by SmilesChloe 2008

Back to TOP